"The best sounding and lightest 2x10 on the market today...more SPL than most 4x10's!!"
- Next-generation Italian Neo woofers
- Compression Driver with horn
- Unparalleled tone + clarity
- The best build quality in the industry
- Proudly Made in USA
- Model: 2B10L
- Configuration: 2×10″ Neo Woofers | 1×1.4″ Compression
- Freq. Response: 45-18000Hz
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Nominal Power: 500W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω or 8Ω
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™
- Finish Options: Gig Armor™ (Textured Black Finish)
- Finish Color: Black
- Hardware: 18 AWG Steel Grill (Powder Coated Black)
- Handles: 2 (1 Per Side)
- Materials: Calibrated Italian Light Plywood
- Dimensions: WxHxD 591 x 545 x 350 (mm) 23.3 x 21.5 x 13.8 (inch)
- Weight: 35Lb | 16Kg
The Neodymium version of the infamous Form Factor 2×10″ leaves nothing on the table. With a sound and tone distinctly its own, the 2B10L series is one of the lightest dual 10″ cabinets on the market today, and delivers the SPL of most traditional 4x10's.
Milled using CNC’s and then hand assembled at our plant in California, the dual 10″ has all the markings of a classically bespoke, precision crafted cabinet mixed with a rugged, modern shell and next-generation engineering. Weighing in at a remarkable 35lbs or 16Kg this cabinet is built from Italian Lite Ply and fitted with next generation components (2 x 10" Neo transducers and a 1. 4″ Compression driver with a 90×60 horn). A perfect companion to our 1B15L, this cabinet will take your tone to the next level without breaking your back.
The lightweight version, with its Italian Lite Ply construction and Neo magnets delivers the same tone and performance but with major reduction in weight. This cabinet benefits from a precise jointed and cross braced design, which adds to the rigidity and allows the transducers to operate at their optimal range. The result is a sound that brings new life to your bass and reproduces a uniquely beautiful tone. A dual component polyurethane finish insures decades of performance. Like all Form Factor products, this cabinet is Made in the US.