In the neo/light version, the bass cabinet built with a state-of-the-art neodymium transducer in an 8Ohm configuration (A 4Ohm model is available by special order and takes 1-2 weeks to manufacture). Ideal on its own or stacked with a 2B10L (an extremely popular combo) the 1B15L delivers Form Factor’s signature tone and reproduces the entire musical spectrum phenomenally well. With a 1.4″ Compression driver and 90×60 horn and a unique crossover, this single 15″ delivers a rich and distinct sound. The cabinet is machine made on a state of the art CNC router, then hand assembled for an unparalleled level of craftsmanship and quality, delivering an unsurpassed amount of rigidity. Cross braced and made from Italian Lite Ply plywood, the cabinet’s strength adds immensely to the tone. The design and construction of this cabinet allows the woofers to work at their optimal range, delivering a bigger, fuller sound with the added convenience of lighter weight. Like all Form Factor products, the 1B15 is Made in the US.
- Model: 1B15L
- Configuration: 1×15″ Neo Woofers | 1×1.4″ Compression Driver
- Freq. Response: 32-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Nominal Power: 600W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (can be special ordered in 4Ω)
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™
- Finish Options: Gig Armor™ (Textured Black Finish)
- Finish Color: Black
- Hardware: 18 AWG Steel Grill (Powder Coated Black)
- Handles: 2 (1 Per Side)
- Materials: Calibrated Italian Light Plywood
- Dimensions: WxHxD 591 x 545 x 400 (mm) 21.2 x 19.8 x 11.8 (inch)
- Weight: 42.5Lb | 19Kg
*Please note the 4Ω version is a special order item, and may take up to 2 weeks to ship.