- A Collector's Edition 5 string made from 250-year old Black Ulmus
Please Note: All bass guitar sales are conducted through our exclusive dealer, Amp Shop/Bass Exchange
Phone: 818 386 5500
DUAL TRUSS ROD SYSTEM
All Form Factor instruments utilize Dual Truss Rods made from Titanium to maintain neck stiffness, stability and reduce weight. There are a lot of basses on the market with a tendency to have weak neck binding structures due to high string tensions. For this reason, two Titanium rods are applied to all bass guitars.
The nut is one of the most important parts of the bass that influences the performance, playability, and tone of the instrument. Depending on the quality of the material, the nut can either improve or degrade the sound. Although the TUSQ nut is more costly and harder to work with, it is considered to deliver more balanced, clearer and smoother tones than brass, corian or other materials.
ACCURATE AND STABLE TUNING
Each bass comes with GOTOH (made in Japan) or Hipshot tuners. Developed with accurate gear ratios, the machine heads are very reliable in tuning.
High-quality premium Bass Pickups by High-end Bartolini pickup builder and with Bartolini electronics.
Each bass comes with a Form Factor Audio Custom Light Weight Duralumin bridge, with Bell Bronze saddles and extra-hard tension saddle springs to eliminate annoying parasitic rattles/vibrations coming from other types of bridges.
- Walnut Top 250-years old, Black Ulmus (Berest) Back
Natural, 100% Satin Nitro
- Bartolini Soapbar Purple Heart Wood cover P25C (B/T)
Bartolini HR-5.2 AP/918 Preamp
Bartolini Soapbar Purple Heart Wood cover P25C (B/T)
5 knobs, side 1/4 inch jack
- FFA Light Weight Duralumin w/ Bell Bronze Saddles 18mm
- Matte Gun Metal Grey
- 5 pots, Matte Gun Metal Grey
- Hipshot Ultralite 3+2 configuration
- Duralumin, Matte Gun Metal Grey FFA
- NEON PINK D'Addario (glow under black light)
- Gold Dust Wattle (5 Ply, 3 Black Acacia + 2 Wenge)
- Purple Heart
- Mother of Pearl Dots
- Gold Dust Wattle (Black Acacia)
- Dual Action, Double Titanium Reinforcement Rods
- Extra Hard, Jumbo