The infamous Form Factor 2×10″ is one of the best sounding bass cabs in the world. Don’t take our word for it, read the reviews.
With a sound and tone distinctly its own, the heavy/ceramic 2B10 is milled using CNC’s and then hand assembled at our plant in California. All the hallmarks of a custom made, precision crafted cabinet mixed with a rugged, modern shell and next-generation engineering, the 2B10 is fitted with revolutionary components like dual 10″ Ceramic transducers and a high-output compression driver and our signature side-mounted attenuator knob. A perfect companion to our 1B15, this cabinet will take your sound to the next level.
This cabinet benefits from a precise jointed and cross braced design, which adds to the rigidity and allows the transducers to operate at their optimal range. The result is a sound that brings new life to the bass and reproduces a uniquely beautiful tone. Baltic Birch construction and a dual component polyurethane finish insures decades of performance. Like all Form Factor products, this cabinet is Made in the US.
- Model: 2B10
- Configuration: 2×10″ Ceramic Woofers | 1×1.4″ Compression
- Freq. Response: 45-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Nominal Power: 500W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω or 8Ω
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™
- Finish Options: Gig Armor™ (Textured Black Finish)
- Finish Color: Black
- Hardware: 18 AWG Steel Grill (Powder Coated Black)
- Handles: 2 (1 Per Side)
- Materials: Calibrated Baltic Birch Plywood
- Dimensions: WxHxD 591 x 545 x 350 (mm) 23.3 x 21.5 x 13.8 (inch)
- Weight: 62Lb | 28Kg