The biggest cab from the the Bass Instinct Series ™ the 4B10 produces a wall of sound with a tone that one has to hear and feel to truly appreciate.
With a power handling of 1000W RMS, this rig is designed for big sound and heavy duty performance, but with the same transparent and refined characteristics of other Form Factor models. Milled using state-of-the-art CNC’s and hand assembled at our plant in California, the 4B10 has all the hallmarks of a custom made, precision crafted cabinet but in a rugged, modern shell, built using next-generation engineering and assembly processes.
The Quad 10" is fitted with revolutionary components like four 10″ Ceramic transducers and a high-output 1.5" compression driver as well as our signature side-mounted attenuator knob. This cabinet benefits from a precise jointed and cross braced design, which adds to the rigidity and allows the transducers to operate at their optimal range. The result is a sound that brings new life to the bass and reproduces a uniquely beautiful tone. Baltic Birch construction and a dual component polyurethane finish insures decades of performance. Like all Form Factor products, this cabinet is Made in the US.
- Model: 4B10
- Configuration: 4×10″ Ceramic Woofers | 1×1.4″ Compression Driver
- Freq. Response: 45-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 101dB
- Nominal Power: 1000W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω or 8Ω
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™
- Finish Options: Gig Armor™ (Textured Black Finish)
- Finish Color: Black
- Hardware: 18 AWG Steel Grill (Powder Coated Black)
- Handles: 2 (1 Per Side)
- Materials: Calibrated Baltic Birch
- Dimensions: WxHxD 591 x 776 x 400 (mm) 23.3 x 30.5 x15.7 (inch)
- Weight: 94Lb | 43Kg