The biggest cab from the the Bass Instinct Series™ the 4B10L is shockingly light, yet it produces a wall of sound with a tone that one has to hear and feel to truly appreciate.
With a power handling of 1200W RMS, this rig is designed for big sound and heavy duty performance, but with a serious reduction in weight, and the same transparent and refined characteristics of other Form Factor models. Milled using state-of-the-art CNC’s and hand assembled at our plant in California, the 4B10 has all the hallmarks of a custom made, precision crafted cabinet but in a rugged, modern shell, built using next-generation engineering and assembly processes.
The Quad 10" is fitted with revolutionary components like four 10″ Neo transducers and a high-output 1.5" compression driver as well as our signature side-mounted attenuator knob. This cabinet benefits from a precise jointed and cross braced design, and Italian Lite Ply construction, which reduces weight while adding rigidity that allows the transducers to operate at their optimal range. The result is a sound that brings new life to the bass and reproduces a uniquely beautiful tone. Baltic Birch construction and a dual component polyurethane finish insures decades of performance. Like all Form Factor products, this cabinet is Made in the US.
- Model: 4B10L-8
- Configuration: 4×10″ Neo Woofers | 1×1.4″ Compression Driver
- Freq. Response: 45-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 101dB
- Nominal Power: 1200W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω or 8Ω
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™
- Finish Options: Gig Armor™ (Textured Black Finish)
- Finish Color: Black
- Hardware: 18 AWG Steel Grill (Powder Coated Black)
- Handles: 2 (1 Per Side)
- Materials: Calibrated Italian Light Plywood
- Dimensions: WxHxD 591 x 776 x 400 (mm) 23.3 x 30.5 x15.7 (inch)
- Weight: 65Lb | 30Kg